Corsair Community

Problem with TWIN2X2048-6400C4D

YTTheGreat

I have just completed a full upgrade of my PC, including new motherboard, graphics card, processor and memory. With one of the memory modules installed the computer operates perfectly, however with both modules installed, windows setup will blue screen on startup almost immediately. If I then remove the second module, the computer will once again operate normally. If I then just install what appears to be the faulty module, my computer fails to POST, with no display output. Once again, if I swap in the original module, it functions normally.

I have tried other graphics cards, and I have reset the BIOS to defaults, unplugged everything, except the graphics card, and still it fails to POST with the faulty module. I have only one conclusion therefore, the module must be faulty, and would therefore like to request an RMA as a matter of urgency, as the computer is required for urgent business.

I have already submitted an RMA request, to which I have received no response, and no response to the signup of this forum (I was told I could not post until I received this confirmation signup), and therefore the original RMA request has an incorrect thread ID. Do I need to post an RMA request following the post of this thread?

Please respond as soon as possible.

Regards

Chris White

This is an urgent RMA request, and considering they are supposed to be dealt with in 24 hours, I am currently not impressed with the customer service, I am still waiting for a response, and I need the computer urgently. I need to get the goods shipped to the US as soon as possible as I am based in the UK. Please respond as soon as possible.

Regards

Chris White

• 2 weeks later...

Archived