Corsair Community

RMA Memory Bad

bassman324

The settings are at default. The working pair that I have is the same as the RMA memory so I did not change anything. When the memory was bad before I used ultimate boot and got all kinds of errors on one dimm. I am not getting those errors with the RMA memory but is still causing my system to crash and or lock up. Again it is working fine with the memory I have here at the house and have taken the RMA memory out of my system as I never know how long it is going to work. Hope this helps as I really am a n00b at all of this.

I set the BIOS to the failsafe default and did not change anything. I do not see where to adjust the voltage. I go under power management and can't find how to adjust the voltage. I have wanted to learn to OC but don't think this board has the option to adjust those settings. Again I really don't now what im doing in the BIOS and do not have the manuel for this board. Sorry but it was given to me a few years ago.

I'd hate to send good memory back for RMA but somehow, someway it's causing me system to lock up. The other matched pair I have works fine.

Archived