Corsair Community

USB Memory Stick

Tadpole

How do you make a password to create an invisble drive on ur USB memory stick? how does it work? The encryption ? I dont know how it works please post and walk me thru it thanks, also how do I find out what drives are on my memory stick if some are invis? Please assist me with this matter. Thanks

How do you make a password to create an invisble drive on ur USB memory stick? how does it work? The encryption ? I dont know how it works please post and walk me thru it thanks, also how do I find out what drives are on my memory stick if some are invis? Please assist me with this matter. Thanks

Yeah sorry about double posting.

Corsair makes my memory stick. My question is how does the whole thing work? I download the software and install it on my computer? but wouldnt it show up and other people might know I am using that for encrypted files? Also, how do I find out all contents on my usb drives including hidden files or drive?

Oh and if the new drive I create is hidden then what do I do in order to pull the invis drive up? What do I do so it will ask me password so I can access to the invis drive I create? I am so confused

• 3 months later...

Hey. I got the same Problem. I bought a Corsair Flash Voyager 4GB USB-Stick. There was no Software installed and no CD or so in the package. So how does that passwordencryption work? Do I need a special software? Are there any tools from Corsair? Why is nothing installed on the Stick?

Greetz thowi

Archived