Corsair Community

Refund

• Corsair Employees

Did you call our Tech support yet?

And by the way you stated the performance was not as good as you older module, can you tell us the reselts you had and with what program? Also what slots did you have our modules in and did you run a bench mark on the modules one at a time?

Not as of yet, but I intend on calling them within the next few hours.

To test the modules, I used PerformanceTest. My original module reguarly scored 57-60. When I individually installed the other modules, they scored the same. And when I combined them, they scored slightly less. When that happened, I rotated between the slots to be certain that they weren't faulty, so as of yet, I've exhausted all of my options.

You will need to run at 333MHZ DDR Frequency if installing two or more modules on this system. I would recommend setting the DDR Voltage to the required 2.6v.

I have no intention in keeping two modules that were falsely advertised as being fully compatible, which does not preclude 100% operable capacity, with my motherboard.

Why do you think they are incompatible with your motherboard?

Here's my POV after reading the original thread:

They are fully compatible. The motherboard (memory controller to be precise) is however limiting the max capability of the memory. IMHO, there is a difference between compatibility and maximum efficiency.

Archived