Corsair Community

My Problem Is Not Covered In The Stickies Or Faq!!!!!

landofcleve

I apologize for yelling but it has been over a week now since I have gotten someone from corsair to respond to anything I have inquired about. As to my issue, I have emailed multiple times with decent periods time in between since I got a confirmation on my RMA being approved , however the notice did NOT have a RMA # with it. the case # that was assigned to me is 43028. All I am looking for is an RMA # that should have accompanied the approval or the response to any of my emails on the matter. Please help me I don't think I'm asking for anything that I wasn't already told I would receive.

• Corsair Employees

There was only one post on our section of the forum all the other posts you have made are in the non-Corsair section of this forum and we do not answer in that section

The one post you made was at 2 AM this morning our time and I am sorry we were not in the office. We Did how ever answer you in that post. The RMA process will take about 24-48 hours to get a reply excluding weekends and Holidays. If not our hours are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time Monday thru Friday, please call them at 888-222-4346 Ext "0" or 510-657-8747 Ext "0". They are a bit behind because of network problems, I am sorry for the delay but please give them some more time.

This was the first:

POST ID # = 280294 | #1

Old 01-26-2007, 09:36 PM

And the one you just responded to was at the time of:

01-28-2007 08:15 PM

And your in California and I'm in Ohio so it would have been 5 pm not 2am unless Corsair has shopped out responsibility to the central Europe, is that the case here, am I being helped by people who are 6 hours ahead of us and a ocean and a continent away from where the rma department is?

Either way please confer with the other person 'responding' to my earlier post, put your heads together and make this happen please.

Archived