Corsair Community

RMA Approved but no RMA # Please Help

landofcleve

I have received notice that my RMA was approved but I have yet to receive an RMA #. I have sent multiple emails to the appropriate Corsair RMA Department and it has now been a week since I got the notice of RMA approval. I waited 48 hours after the approval like the message said to wait before sending off my first email. Please help me this is going on too long.

Case # 43028

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry but you have to wait 24-48 Business hours, if you submitted the request on Friday please wait till Wednesday.

It will take 24-48 hours to get a reply excluding weekends and Holidays. If not please call them at 888-222-4346 Ext "0" or 510-657-8747 Ext "0".

This is the email I got on the 15th so I have waited 48 hours times 7 and I am still getting bupkiss from you folks. To state my situation again; this is the last correspondence I received till I got your post which did not address my situation other than to tell me to wait or call a number which I have done and also not received a response(yes I waited for a return call as well). Please contact someone who can do something, who will do something and will work with me in a way that makes me aware they are work with me soon please.

landofcleve

Case # 43028 RMA # ????????????

To: auto2245@hushmail.com

Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:38:32 -0500

This message is not encrypted, and is not digitally signed by .

Please do not reply directly to this e-mail as this address is not monitored.

Corsair Technical Support has sent you a message regarding Case #43028

----------------------------------

We are sorry about the issues you are having. Your RMA has been approved and will be processed by our RMA department within 24-48 hours. If you do not receive the RMA confirmation after 48 hours, please contact rma@corsairmemory.com with your Case # and full name, and we help to resolve the issue. Please note that our Customer Service hours are Monday Thru Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Excluding Holidays; so if its a weekend or holiday it may delay the response

----------------------------------

Thank You!

Corsair Memory Inc.

Corsair Corporate Headquarters

46221 Landing Parkway

Fremont, CA 94538

Phone 510-657-8747

Fax 510-657-8748

http://tsx.corsair.com

http://www.corsairmemory.com

http://www.asktheramguy.com

• Corsair Employees

Please only post in one place, it makes its harder to get you the right help.

I will send a message to our customer service for you, and I dont know why the search yesterday only showed three posts but today there are 7 of them. I will also ask the Forum Admin to check into that as well.

I would suggest calling them at 888-222-4346 Ext "0" or sending them an email if you have not done so at rma@corsairmemory.com to follow up with them. Also what is your RMA Number?

Whhat Is My Rma #????????? <---- You Asked That In Your Last Post Which You Did Not Read My Post Because Thats Why I Was Posting ,also Close This Thread And Don't Email Me Unless Its The Person Actually Doing Something With My Ram And Not Just Appeasing My Postings With A Flippant Uninformed Response As After I Got A Hold Of A 'person' On The Phone This Isssue Was Resolved Post Haste, I Wonder If There Are Actually People Running This Forum Or They Are Testing Some Backwater Ai Proggie

Archived