Corsair Community

Could you please check status on RMA R206806?

Couper

Holy crap! Well, I guess there IS hope. The lady from Canada Post said it probably fell by the wayside somewhere.. or might be held up in customs.

This is probably going to be one of those packages you hear about on the news.. that arrive at their destinations 80 years later.. :)

I'm not making out very well at all. Delivery confirmation says it's been delivered, but when I called customer support, they say it hasn't been received in their system. It's going on 2 months now... When you sent a note to expediate it, did it show up as received for you?

• 2 weeks later...

Received! Just got my RAM back yesterday!! Thanks a bunch!

I'm having an odd problem now, after I added the additional 2x512mb sticks. I'm getting seemingly random lockups, usually when playing world of warcraft. First, the game absolutely freezes, and then a snippet of sound that was playing keeps stuttering over and over again.

• Corsair Employee

Can you tell me our modules part# and revision of all of your modules?

(How To Read the Memory Label)

And the make and model of MB you have along with the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

Archived