Corsair Community

Rma Request - 1gb Cmx512-3200xlpro

Fallengod

Hello.

I have been meaning to RMA for a while but have not gotten to it. Anyways, I have 2 matched sticks of the Corsair DDR CMX512-3200XLPRO XMS32081.1 memory. This is the LED memory sticks. I am not sure what is wrong with them, I have tested them in memtest a few months ago and they passed, but I definitely have stability issues. Currently they are in a Intel P4 system and have issues(many bluescreens etc). I tested them in my computer(AMD64 3200+ venice), and they have issues in mine as well. I just need some replacements ASAP.

I need a quick RMA. I need working memory for a printer which I need for one of my college classes in a week or so. Please provide me with a reference # for the RMA form. THanks.

• Corsair Employees
Can you tell me the make and model of MB you have along with the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

Let me get back to you on the technical stuff but they were run in an Intel system with a 2.8ghz P4 with an ASUS P4P800 deluxe mobo. My system which I tested and had issues in is a AMD64 3200+ venice with EPOX 9NPA+ ultra.

EDIT: The FSB speeds on both systems are stock, so 200mhz fsb? I cannot find the voltage on intel system but the timings are at 2.5-2-2-5. I am going to stick both sticks in again and see what the timings are at. I will try raising the timings somewhat, cause I didnt realize they were that aggressive. If higher timings doesnt fix it, I am almost positive they are faulty.

• Corsair Employees
These modules have a minimum suggested voltage and if you are not setting the memory voltage that may be why you are getting errors, please call our Tech Support at 800-205-7657 and we will try to help you. Our hours are from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Time Monday Thru Friday excluding holidays.

Archived