Corsair Community

Any new Corsair PSUs coming out

The Doctor

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry I am not allowed to talk about products that have not been released but the answer to your Questions is Yes and the answer to your next question is I am sorry I cant answer that till it's released.

• 1 month later...

I want it! Would be nice to see a higher power unit and also a smaller power unit. Stick with the modular ribbon cables which I prefer vs. sleeved. Make the P4/P8 cable modular. I'm guessing the money is made on the higher power units vs. a little guy. But it would be nice to see a small (300w-ish) unit with your modular ribbon style cables. I'd pay a premium for it (but don't go crazy lol)!

Another nice thing for Corsair to do would be to add an online shopping site here for purchasing additional modular cables.

by a smaller one @ 300W, I'm guessing you mean for SFF cases?

As for selling directly, that would be interesting, certainly, but I have no idea how feasible. I'd guess that they'd distribute extra cables through normal retail channels first.

• 1 month later...

I was just about to purchase the Corsair 620 Watt. I'm gonna wait until there's a Corsair 750+.

My current 400 Watt (30 amps on +12V rails) is enough for my EVGA 7950GT KO Superclocked video card, but I'm not too sure overall, meaning gaming plus other computer tasks simultaneously. The 620W would suffice I'm sure, but I am thinking of the future also, when & if I upgrade other components.

Hope nothing blows in my tower & hope Corsair releases that 750+ Watt Power Supply soon:sunglasse

PS. Corsair, please make it the same dimensions as the 620W... Thanx much.

• 1 month later...

ahhh...the suspense is killing me. :)

I'm ordering parts for a new gaming PC as we speak.

Only waiting on Asus P5K, 2900XT and PSU...Hopefully it will be a Corsair 750! And I'm praying that all 3 missing components will be available within a month.

The rest of the parts, I've ordered already!

BTW...620 has been great!

Archived