Corsair Community

Corsair Warrenty in Australia??

vader897

G'day

I am the owner of a a corsair twinx matched pair and I live in Australia. I believe 1 of the modules are faulty. I have gone through the corsair express support and have been instructed that I should return the kit for replacement. I have been issued an RMA. My question is simply. Is there an address in Australia I can post my Ram to? I would like to deal tech support in my own country to keep waiting times and costs down as well as just in case something goes wrong in the mail it will be much easier for me to fix.

I will gladly provide more information here if necessary. Please just ask. My case number is 49047.

Thankyou.

If I send the modules to the US will corsair pay for shipping back to Australia??

What happens if for some reason you diagnose them as not faulty?? I am certain they are as I have spent several months trying to solve the problem but I would hate to be a few hundred dollars out of pocket and have no RAM for several weeks.

Thankyou.

-Vader897

I am going to ship my ram on monday to the place I bought it from. I am really worried that when its tested it wont be seen as faulty. I spent thousands on a new PC cuz my old one was having too many problems and now I get this...

POST ID # = 276666 This post describes problems very similar to me. Almost the exact same componants only I am running the p5b deluxe mobo. Exact same symptoms..

Its possible that it could be something else as every componant in my PC is brand new but the fact that the problems are always consistant with one specific module points towards either faulty ram or an incompatibilty with one module which I would have to call a fault any way because the other module in the kit works.

My retailer says that I could be without RAM for weeks if I return it.

• Corsair Employees

You are welcome to send the module to us if you like, and if you have the same problem with the replacment memory I would suggest that you talk to our customer service and we can try to help you solve the problem.

800-205-7657

• 3 weeks later...
I forgot to record my serial numbers etc.. of my ram before I sent it away to my seller. Is there any way I can get this information from you or the corsair website. I did enter in all the details when I was making the claim. I did try the express support but the form for the serial/model numbers was not there. Thanks.

please forgive me for not being clear. When I was filling in the online form for an RMA I was asked to provide certain numbers which were located on the ram modules. These numbers were the serial/batch numbers.

I was wondering if you had access to these in your database and if you could inform me. my rma number is R217508

I meant to keep a personal copy before I sent the product away.

Archived