Corsair Community

Case#35305 RMA#R213568

Hi Ramguy,

I sent the faulty RAM back to the RMA dept using the shipping label as printed from the link I was provided with on 19th December 2006 but as yet I have had no response.

I have contacted TSX express twice now using the "contact us" link on the TSX site but have had no response.

When I try to use the Case number and password to access the current status I get "logged out due to inactivity" - I got onto the next page once but it just tried to print me another RMA label.

I am getting concerned as to the whereabouts of my replacement/Repaired modules as it has been some time now, please can you advise?

Many thanks

Chris Robinson

Please either call our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0" or follow the link in my signature "If you have submitted the RMA using the on line form and have not got a reply!" And ask them to check the status for you.

Trouble is RamGuy, I've sent the ram already, and I was stupid enough not to wride down the module part numbers etc - I cant recover the details from TSX express even though I'm using the correct Case and Password number because the form keeps logging me out! The post office in the UK have confirmed it's got the the US - is the number above an international number?

Archived