Corsair Community

Computer Keeps restarting need some help!!!

Covert24

I have had my 2 Corsair CMX512-3200C2's for a little over a year and my computer has been restarting since about 5 months in. Its really annoying because even if i try to disable my network connection it will freeze for about a second and then restart. and i also tried to test the 32m option in Super_PI and as soon as it started it restarted. I hope that ram guy can help me out or anyone else that can shed some light on this. i also have a idea that it might be my power supply but i dont know. my specs are in my profile. thanks in advance guys.

-Billy

• Corsair Employees
Please set the Dim Voltage to 2.7X volts and then set the timings manually to the tested settings for the specific module you have (Cass 2-3-3-6 with the Rass to Cass set to "3"), and then test the module/modules one at a time with http://www.memtest.org! If you still get errors, please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it! However, if you get errors with both modules that would suggest some other problem and I would test them in another system or MB to be sure. In addition, with this MB you have to disable legacy USB in the bios when running any memory test.

Archived