Corsair Community

memtest error

Knockout

Okay, yesterday i ran a memtest because i was having problems installing softwares and such. I got many hundreds of errors. I got in my bios and i set my RAM timing to the defaults ones and now i got no errors. I mean the ram is suposed to be 5-5-5-12 but at those, i get many errors and unstability. I just changed the last timing to 18(5-5-5-18) and now i dont have any errors. Im a bit confused about what to do now, maybe i dont set something properly in the bios, i dont know. I got some pictures of my bios so maybe that can help(i can send by email).

Btw: my memory sticks are TWIN2X2048-6400 and my mobo is an ASUS P5B Deluxe Wifi/Ap edition.

And if you want to help me please explain what to do the best as you can 'cause im not very good with ram and computers :) thanks

Omg it is working :) thank you so much ram guy i didnt want to lose my computer for several weeks. Btw i dont know how to install memtest86+ so i ran memtest to 100%.. so far so good but imma let it go overnight but i think the ram is good now. Again, thank you so much The Ram Guy, you f**king rock man!:D:

Archived