Corsair Community

Wire/connector diagram?

buggsy2

I'm building a PC for the first time. While not necessary, it would be nice if Corsair provided wire or connector diagrams for their PSUs: Simply a mechanical drawing (not electrical) showing the various cables and connectors, the voltages of each pin, and the expected use of each connector.

Thanks! BTW, when I plugged in and turned on the 520w psu, it was dead silent...I thought it wasn't working. An LED would say it was on ;):

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but the wiring diagram is not provided because modifying it would void the warranty. And the PSU is built to ATX Specification so you can look up the spec and see what the Voltage is on each wire if that’s what you are looking for!!

• 2 weeks later...

I think he means (by the words 'connector' and 'mechanical') that he wants to know how many ends and connectors the PSU's have, just so you can work it out in your head.

IIRC there is something like that on the main web site, because I changed my mind over the 520 to the 620 because it does not have enough connectors (molex/IDE Hdd/optical).

But even then its not much good as I have out found today as I build up my new box and see that there is no way I can power my DFI board and use a floppy drive to install the RAID drivers :)

Archived