Corsair Community

3rd Dead Voyager...

balsman225

At this point of doing business with corsair I would have to say I am very pleased with the technical support. But when it comes to your Flash Voyager I am very far from being impressed. Today my 3rd Flash voyager decide it was time to go and take all me data with it. I don’t know what the deal it, I use it just like any other USB drive, my PNY attaché never had any problems. Since this will be my 4th one I would ask for a refund but I know this prob. isn’t feasible. I don’t think an upgrade to a 2 GB would be out of the question at this point. Please help me resolve this unfortunate problem as soon as you can. Patrick Balsman

I have three systems at home: a Macbook Pro, Dell inspiron 1300, and a HP Pavilion a250n. When I first received the drive it fine worked for about a month. But then the last day i plugged it into my HP and got the "confirmation beep" (sound windows make when you plug in a USB device), but nothing showed up under my computer. I then unpluged it and reinserted it and got nothing at all, so I tryed plugging it into my macbook, still nothing.

The first drive I recieved lasted about two weeks, and got an RMA, the second one wasn't reconized at all out of the package by any computer at home, school and my dad's office. I know it may seem like it would be my sysems possible interfering, but when 6 different computer won't even recognized the device that would defiantly lead someone wo believe it is the drive. Thank you for your help with this problem. I would just like a drive can depend on, and not keep worrying if its gonna keep my data safe.

• 3 weeks later...
Hate to say it.. but im back. I have had no luck on yor 800 number. Every time i'v got a chance and tryed to call all a get as a message saying all the representatives are busy and unavaliable. This is every time I call. Is there a way we could possibly reslove this through an e-mail? Thank you again.

Archived