Corsair Community

Asus P5N32-E + 6400C4D v1.1 Micron D9

Nilson

How long it takes to test DDR2 XMS2 memory on this board?

why Corsair can't test it? The reason?

give us some information on this question, please.

Ram_Guy, as you remember I have 6400C4D memory.... great memory, great results... but not on this board... I check it... in three days I'll receive some DDR2 8000 memory and it will be not from Corsair... will check it...

can't understand how much money I need to spend to get stable board within memory... :evil:

• 2 weeks later...
Please let us know when you get the new MB, but I have no problem replacing your modules if you want to try , please use the On Line RMA Request Form and we will be happy to replace them or it.
thank you...

but you know... I bought http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820231065 and the same issue :( can't boot if stick in A1 or A2.

so, I'll change my mobo... but you know... Asus suggest P5N32-E PLUS version as replacement -> it has weak/old chipset. They says PLUS version it's like second revision for P5N32-E and propose to use memory from QVL list(without great Corsair memory like Dominators).

maybe I'll sell it in half price... since one channel doesn't work :(

P5N32-E Plus is actually a C55 (650/680i) NB and a 590i SB. This in no way will affect performance and you may find this will actaully help.

ASUS knows the bios of the C55 better then anyone at the current time, I wouldn't doubt whether this solution actually ends up working as well/better in the end.

Archived