DFI LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert

AMD Athlon 64 3800+

2x 1024 CMX 3200C2

S@phire XTX1900

160 Gig Western Digital

160 Gig Maxtor

PSU Enermax Liberty 500W

want to run this RAMs with 2.0-3-3-8

but with no luck if i try this settings Blackscreen or Beeps from Bios !

EDIT :

can u explain plz which settings for this RAMs in Bios with TrrD Trfc Trc Tcl Tck Trcd Tras

• Corsair Employees
The settings you can get from the link in my signature and any setting not listed should be set to auto or bios default. Before you change any setting I would try the modules one at a time and load setup defaults forst then set the tested settings and voltage (Cas 2-3-3-6 at 2.75 Volts) and test the modules one at a time with http://www.memtest.org and lets make sure one is not failing!

ok ! have tested Cas 2-3-3-6 at 2.75 Volts Load Cmos defaults in my Bios but theres no chance to get in Windows without that the Monitor been Black and Beep Post from Bios ! only if i went to this settings 2,5 - 3 -3-8 then the System boots up ! but no chance to set the CAS to 2.0 !:[pouts:

then tested all settings AUTO if i leave it to auto then shows me 3-3-3-8

Let's get them both replaced. Please use the RMA request found in TSXpress or follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it! And please note that you are from the forum!

ok thx u RamGuy !

is there any chance to get another 2gig of Corsair Pair ? like XMS or something

and the next problem is im not form the USA im from Germany is this a problem ? :[pouts:

Archived