Corsair Community

Sent RMA but no response yet

Drakah

Greetings.

In regards to my case # 224185, that now seems to be no longer available (?), started on 10/28/2006 of when I recieved my email.

On 11/2/2006, I received an email stating my Corsair RMA Number for this case is R203765 along with the shipping information label, etc.

On 11/3/2006, I sent the package.

On 11/10/2006 and 11/13/2006, I sent an inquiry message via website concerning any information to keep me updated.

Today being 11/14/2006, I have not yet heard back regarding my RMA/Case.

Please contact me, thank you.

Actually, after 2 hours after your response, I received an email from Tina saying the memory I sent back is not made anymore, so nothing was sent out. I sent her the info she needed and I have yet to hear back from her. It is kinda fustrating now because this issue has yet to come to an end, and almost going on a month now.

I don't mean to butt in here... but did you say they won't send you replacements because your ram isn't made anymore?

I just recently sent in memory that I believe isn't made anymore. Why do they approve the rma if they know they can't replace it?

The lifetime warranty gaurantees replacement(going by guidelines of course) right?

Do I mis-understand something?

Well, I called Monday, left several messages on her voicemail, got home, heard she called my home in which I found out she is "looking into it".

I have not heard back from her, nor any emails on the status of the refund.

Very fustrated at the moment, especially now that is now over a month since this thing started and have not got anywhere.

Its Dec. 06, 2006, and I finally got this all taken care of as of today. I am still in shock of how long this took, but alas, I am thankfull it is over with. Thanks again. I just hope I do not have any trouble with my new corsair memory that I just bought :sigh!: But I still have faith.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry it took so long to get this worked out! I don’t want to make excuses but we have had some of our staff out sick with the Flue that has ran thru the office and we have been a bit behind so I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Archived