Corsair Community

Which RAM evga 680i?

vläd1626861129

• Corsair Employees
I really doubt that MB will run at the tested settings of those modules. And you would need to make sure that you have the option to set the memory Voltage to 2.2 Volts other wise I would suggest VS2GBKit667D2 with that MB.

I really doubt that MB will run at the tested settings of those modules. And you would need to make sure that you have the option to set the memory Voltage to 2.2 Volts other wise I would suggest VS2GBKit667D2 with that MB.

That's odd!

Corsair's Press release stated;

"Corsair®, a worldwide leader in high performance enthusiast computer products, today launched the world’s fastest DDR2 memory, the TWIN2X2048-9136C5D DOMINATOR™. Designed for the new NVIDIA® nForce™ 680i SLI™ media and communications (MCP)-based motherboards, the new DOMINATOR extends Corsair’s leadership in ultra high performance memory."

so....

Maybe this evga isn't like the previous evga boards? Which RAM would end up in the Good, Better, and Best catagories?

My understanding is that this is a Foxconn manufactured board designed for nVidia and repackaged for partners like evga, BFG and others. My real worry with this board is BIOS update support.

I'll hang back and wait for a recomendation before returning the board. The ASUS version won't hit until late next week at the earliest.

Archived