Corsair Community

Can not get RMA number from Corsair

nw04l

I worked with Corsair Technical Support and we concluded I recieved a bad module in my Twin2x 2 GB kit. Corsair Technical Support approved my RMA and I filled out the online RMA request form last Monday (10/30/06). I did not get and RMA number so Wednsday, as instructed by technical support, I sent email to warranty@corsairmemory.com. I waited five more days and got no response so I contacted Corsair Technical Support again. This Monday, a week later, I get the same response from Corsair Technical Support, i.e., "If you do not get the RMA number after 24 hours, please send an email to warranty@corsairmemory.com with your Case # & full name." It's Wednsday again and no RMA. I don't feel like sending email again to the same people who ignored me last week. This memory is for a customer of mine who has been without his computer over a month because Corsair sent me a bad product and now I have wasted nine more days with this RMA number problem. Also, when I contacted technical support I asked if they would cross ship my replacements. I didn't think that was too much to ask considering how long it is taking to get my RMA number. Technical support neglected to answer this question. What can I do to get this taken care of ?

Archived