Corsair Community

Corsair 512 MB Flash Disc Dead. What can I do?

iron_moon

Dear Sir,

i have a 512 MB Corsair Flash Disc which I was using for 6 months without any problem. Today it is not being recognized by any computer. I have tried it by 4 computers but it was not recognized. Even the light on it does not flash. Is there any way to repair it? Furthermore is there any way to rescue my files on it?

I am a computer engineer and i am quite sure that i didn't do anything wrong. Please help.

Best Regards.

• Corsair Employees

If you need to recover some data there are some third party utilities available that may help you if you have some data you need to recover from this site.

Then please try and format your Flash Voyager with Corsair EZ-Recover Utility. Please note; this will not recover Data; it’s made to recover the FAT table for the Flash drive.

Thank you for the reply but as i mentioned before my problem is that i can not access the flash disc. How can i format it or recover the data on it without seeing it in "My Computer" ? Inserting the disc into my computer causes nothing, the PC does not recognize it.

Archived