Corsair Community

Please stop your vendors from selling your products that they do not have

palese

Please stop your vendors from selling your products that they do not have:mad:

Atacom would be a good start, bought and paid for TWIN2X2048-6400C3DF, brown truck never came, called and was told it has a 4 to 8 week back order. Would be nice if they informed me with a email and at the very least update the web site, and they have not even done that knowing they do not even have the product.

I know I'm only one person but I needed the ram so Mushkin got my money, I built my PC around your C3 ram oh well:roll:

• 2 weeks later...
Please stop your vendors from selling your products that they do not have:mad:

Atacom would be a good start, bought and paid for TWIN2X2048-6400C3DF, brown truck never came, called and was told it has a 4 to 8 week back order. Would be nice if they informed me with a email and at the very least update the web site, and they have not even done that knowing they do not even have the product.

I know I'm only one person but I needed the ram so XXXXXXX got my money, I built my PC around your C3 ram oh well:roll:

Corsair is really dropping the ball on the c3 memory, i bought 2 stick 2Gig of 6400c3 memory 2 months ago and i wanted to add 2 more gig into my system for vista, well, i can't find any... xxx xxxx xx xxx xx xxxx.

I think this is a BS excuse. Any tech company which relies on other companies for components needs to ascertain real world output numbers before they market a product and send out press releases claiming that they are the real friend of gamers and enthusiasts. This reminds me of Apple's blaming Motorola for lack of chips, which was lame - Jobs screwed up and blamed someone else. The buck stops with the company that makes claims about its products.

Right now, it looks like the C3 DDR2s were just a PR paper launch for bragging rights in a flashy press release. All the known extreme overclockers and review sites seemed to get their C3 sticks OK. I'm calling vaporware, and if you can't stock this product, you should cancel it. Your press release bragging of "immediate availability" remains on your Web site, as does the one boasting of Klngpln's records.

Maybe you should issue a press release saying that C3 will be delayed until further notice.

First thing I do understand your frustration, but its not us there is a shortage of the memory IC's and Micron has not been able to deliver the needed parts!

Archived