Corsair Community

No water in the tubes

eddyx

I bought the kit yesterday mounted as described filled with the cooling liquid, started pc and added the water, but no liquid is flowing in the tubes, then i noticed that the liquid is leaking out from the congiunction tube-cooling unit.

what should i do?

Thank you

First, fix the water leak. Next make sure the pump is actually running. If it is, you need to make sure that the water inlet to the pump from the res is filled with water before turning on the pump. The pump is not self priming and you can burn the pump up if you run it too long with out water in it. Good luck.

looks like that the problem is in the conjunction between the plastic (needle) and the nautilus unit, every time i fill with water the pump push out the water there, i've tryed to change the entry of the two tubes with no result!

Then i've tryed to close more the clamps with no result.

For the rest the pump is working ok, so the radiator and there'no leak in the unit, only the conjunction problem!

thank you, but i manage to solve the problem.

My bad, i mounted one of the noozles on the wrong side!

Now the system is running with no problem!

Thank you for the support!

Ps. ok it was my fault (i'm a noob on watercooling) but the manual did not specify that the noozles have a specific direction to be mounted!

thank you, but i manage to solve the problem.

My bad, i mounted one of the noozles on the wrong side!

Now the system is running with no problem!

Thank you for the support!

Ps. ok it was my fault (i'm a noob on watercooling) but the manual did not specify that the noozles have a specific direction to be mounted!

My tubes aren't filling either. Im not sure what you mean about only one of the nozles being mounted on the wrong side... You mean they were switched? Directions said it didn't matter... Anyway I tried switching them and I get very little change. Maybe the pump is broken?

I turned the computer off and on over and over until the coolant filled the tubes and the pump kicked in. Whenever the PC was turned off it seemed to suck a tiny bit of coolant/water into the tubes. This method seems to work but its not in the directions. :roll:

I turned the computer off and on over and over until the coolant filled the tubes and the pump kicked in. Whenever the PC was turned off it seemed to suck a tiny bit of coolant/water into the tubes. This method seems to work but its not in the directions. :roll:

I guess the point is ya got it workin :D: Now go have fun !

Archived