Corsair Community

Flash Voyager without Utility

baba

Accessing, with password, secure partition....is there a way on a computer without the Corasir Flash Voyager Utility INSTALLED? Is there a program that can be just executed, not installed, to do this? Otherwise this security is close to useless. I can't access my secure data except on my own computer.

I bought the Flash Voyager. But before I went to the store, I shopped on internet and found the Lexar JumpDrive Lightning. Like the Flash Voyager, you can partition a secure partition. Then I found a local store, went there but unfortunately, the Lexar Lightning was out of stock. So he sold me the Corsair Flash Voyager telling me that it was the same as the Lexar one.

This morning, I had the big surprise: I can't access the secure version without installing the required driver from the CD. I'm very disappointed because this is not a requirement for the Lexar model - the secure partition can be access anywhere without installing any software or driver.

I will ask for a refund and find the Lexar JumpDrive Lightning from another store.

Archived