Corsair Community

P5N32-Sli Se Deluxe Memory Help!!!!

sharkjawz

Please I really need help.

Its my first time building a computer so I know nothing about overclocking etc.

Anywayz

I bought a Asus P5N-32 Sli Se Deluxe Motherboard together with a Intel x6800.

I also bought a Corsair CM2X1024-6400PRO Ram. On the box the motherboard says it supports 800Mhz Memory but the manual only says up to 667.

Can someone tell me if my memory will work and what I will have to do to make it work? (Step by step instructions will be appreciated please!!!!) I live in Trinidad and to send back the memory to the US will be really hard.!!!!

Please Help!!!!:(:

Has Corsair tested these motherboards (P5N32-SLI SE Deluxe) with DDR2 800 memory? Reason I ask is, I spoke to an Asus tech guy and he stated that these boards were tested in Taiwan to work with DDR2 800/667/533 and here domestically with DDR2 667/533. He also said that I should speak with memory manufacture to find out which memory has been tested to work. That particular tech said they have been receiving many calls regarding this.

Yes those modules whould run great in the MB.

Hey Ram Guy Thanks alot!!!

Ill be building from Monday so ill let you guys know how it goes.

Just one thing are there any configurations I have to make for it to work or just pop it in?

Again you are the greatest Ram Guy!!! Props Straight out!!!

• Corsair Employees
Sorry for the late reply out internet has been down. External connection I think. Any way yes please load setup defaults and then set the Memory Voltage to 2.1 Volts and set the CPU speed manually nand you have to be running an 800 FSB CPU or faster to run at DDR2-800 on the memory.

Archived