Corsair Community

Cmx512-3200xlpro

the901

Can you tell me the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

CPU= 3.4ghz P4 prescott fsb=800mhz

not overclocked

Memory is set to spec per the sticky (timing and voltage)

• Corsair Employees
Erros in test 5 would suggest some other problem, do you have any other setting set in the bios? And I would suggest you load setup/optimized defaults and then set the memory timings and voltage then test them again one at a time. Cass 3-3-3-8 at 2.75 Volts for XMS3200Pro

Erros in test 5 would suggest some other problem, do you have any other setting set in the bios? And I would suggest you load setup/optimized defaults and then set the memory timings and voltage then test them again one at a time. Cass 3-3-3-8 at 2.75 Volts for XMS3200Pro

Might be a bios issue. Called DFI and I am getting a new bios chip. Having more issues than meets the eye.

I am not sure what you mean, can you take picture of it?

meaning that instead of going from full bars ...green all the way to red...there will be some green...skip a few...like...one or two yellow....and lke one red. I will have to upload a pic at some point but am at a friends computer atm...

leds are like this

--------------------

-------------------- = normal at full

--- - -- --

-- --- - - = mine

• 3 months later...

Sorry to bring back an old thread but here we go.

I never did fill out the RMA form due to the fact that i found I had a dead PSU that also took out my cpu. Recently did a memtest on the same memory and now i have errors in tests 3-8. I am getting bluescreens and programs randomly crash.

At this point I do know that i need an RMA.

Archived