Corsair Community

CMFUSB2.0 2GB Flash Voyager (Loose USB Connector)

The Guyver

I bought a USB Voyager 2GB on 9th May 06. The USB connector is wobbly and I'm afraid of it snapping off.

I admit it was caused by me but however it did break quite easily.

I'm in the United Kingdom. Can an RMA still be done if possible?

That is only if the warrenty covers accidental damage?

Many Thanks

Bradley

• Corsair Employees

warranty does not cover accidental damage, but I would suggest you go ahead and apply for the RMA and let us inspect it.

Please use the RMA request found in TSXpress or follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it! And please let them know U came from the forum.

• 3 weeks later...
NP Please let me know how you make out!

Hi RAMGUY, just to say a BIG thank you! I recieved my replacement Flash Voyager pen drive and is all great!

The support is excellent and is very appreciated! Certainly will be purchasing more corsair products in the future!

Many thanks!

Bradley

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a similiar problem. I've had my drive for a little over a week and it has been 'wobbly' most of that time. Today I inserted it into my computer and it would not read. When I pulled it out, the USB connector stayed in the computer and the rest of the drive (rubber enclosure) came out.

What do I do now?

I have submitted an RMA request.

Also, any chance of getting my data moved to the new drive once it is replaced?

Thanks.

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry but no we do not offer data recovery.

Let's get it replaced. Please use the RMA request found in TSXpress or follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it! And please note that you are from the forum!

Archived