Corsair Community

quick RMA question

guruboy

I had one bad module out of two and am going to send both back to honor my warrenty and get two good ones in return.

My question is: What should I have the RAM in? I have the original plastic case that they came in, but do I have to include the paper insert with the UPC? I cut out the UPC for a rebate on Newegg, does it make a difference or does Corsair just need the RAM?

I have TWIN2X2048-6400

• 2 weeks later...

Alright I submitted my RMA about a week ago when I went on vacation and was able to track my RAM through USPS to California, where it was delivered and signed for on August 21st. I just got back and had no messages on my answering machine or emails. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to get an email from Corsair if they don't ship my RAM within 72 hours. Should I be worried about this or does it usually just take a little longer to do these things?

my RMA# is R143952

my case number was 190949

thanks,

Guruboy

I got a call back from customer service and they said my RAM was in-transit and is scheduled to be delivered on the 30th. That's a relief!

I would suggest that Corsair make it clear that they don't provide customers with an email imforming them of their RMA being shipped. In any case, I'm very happy with Corsair customer service. Much better slightly late than never. Thanks guys!

I got a call back from customer service and they said my RAM was in-transit and is scheduled to be delivered on the 30th. That's a relief!

I would suggest that Corsair make it clear that they don't provide customers with an email imforming them of their RMA being shipped. In any case, I'm very happy with Corsair customer service. Much better slightly late than never. Thanks guys!

Yes, I had to RMA and got replacement from Corsair thru UPS without any notice. I was even going to email them to check on the status. But then the UPS guy came :):

Archived