Corsair Community

Errors with Twinx2048-3200c2pt

rag.doll

Hi,

I've bought a TWINX2048-3200C2PT pack some months ago and they were working fine until tonight, when the computer rebooted by itself while I was browsing the internet. After that, Windows started showing errors with some system files and rebooting continuously.

At first I thought it was a Windows problem and tried to repair the installation, but started getting trouble with some installation files that were not being copied correctly. I choose to skip these files and suddenly was suprised by a BSOD :mad:

I decided to pass Memtest, which resulted in thousands and thousands of errors, so I'd like to ask for a RMA request.

Thanks

did you test both at the same time, or one at a time? what memory timings / voltage are they set at?

I tested one at a time today, one of them is working fine with no errors, the other one is absolutely bad, the computer even starts.

I'm using 2-3-3-6 / 2.7V. I tested 3-3-3-8 too (@SPD), but couldn't start either.

• Corsair Employees
Let's get them replaced. Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part! Or *New* Tech Support Express” and we will be happy to replace them or it, please note that you are posting from the forum!

• 1 month later...

Archived