Corsair Community

Voyager 2G Partition BSOD

joelzhl

My partitioning of my 2G into 512MB primary and the rest secure was fairly successful. I set the password, copy and move around some files, but after a few days of use I found that I don't need that much secure space. So I wipe the drive and tried to repartitioned the usb drive. However the 2nd partition didn't go well when a BSOD pop up during mid-partition. After the reboot, both drive are unformatted so I tried to format them again. Formatting worked except the access speed is horribly slow. When I mean access speed, it feels like accessing the drive is slugging down the whole system. I didn't want to cause another unstable crash so I decided to partition them again, but again with the same BSOD popping up during mid-partition. I wonder if anyone else experience this or is this only happening to me...

• Corsair Employees

Please try and format your Flash Voyager with Corsair EZ-Recover Utility. Please note; this will not recover Data; it’s made to recover the FAT table for the Flash drive.

But First if you need to recover some data there are some third party utilities available that may help you if you have some data you need to recover

Archived