Corsair Community

Question about availability?

muddocktor

I'm wondering when are your new power supplies going to be available from multiple sources online? The only place I know of selling them right now is Atacom. I would much rather buy from a more reputable store (to me at least) like Newegg or ZipZoomFly and it would also reassure me that I wasn't getting taken to the cleaners by a sole-source company. I like having a quality psu with modular design, but I also want to make sure I am getting full value for my money and having a sole source for supply doesn't satisfy me. If you look at Atacom's record on resellerratings.com, their record isn't too spiffy at only 6.16 and that pretty well sucks.

Yoiur power supplies look very promising, but you need to get them out with reputable etailers. I like the fact that you are warranting them for 5 years and that you rate them at 50 C like PC P&C too. If you can get these into the supply chain I would definitely put it on my short list of psu's to consider, along with PC P&C, OCZ, and Zippy.

• Corsair Employees
They are shipping and I am sure you will see them in both of those on-line sellers sites very soon, as well as most of the other re-sellers. I think Attacom is a bit faster at getting things up on their site.

Hi Ram Guy ... I'm getting ready to put together a new system and want to use the new Corsair HX 620 watt power supply. Unfortunately at this time I can't find anyone who has them in stock. :sigh!:

I tried Newegg customer support ... but no eta available.

I hope they get out there soon!

• Corsair Employees
Hi Ram Guy ... I'm getting ready to put together a new system and want to use the new Corsair HX 620 watt power supply. Unfortunately at this time I can't find anyone who has them in stock. :sigh!:

I tried Newegg customer support ... but no eta available.

I hope they get out there soon!

They will, we're shipping more each day now.

Hi Power Guy --

Thanks for the quick response. Can you reveal the names of any of the emerchants or storefronts that are going to be carrying them? There are only two listed in the list when you look for them on the Corsair web site.

• Corsair Employees
All of our resellers who seel PSU's will I am sure stock them it just takes some time to add the parts to their invintory. And more than likely some may carry them just because it's from us. Please give it some more time they will have them soon.

I'm wondering when are your new power supplies going to be available from multiple sources online? The only place I know of selling them right now is Atacom. I would much rather buy from a more reputable store (to me at least) like Newegg or ZipZoomFly and it would also reassure me that I wasn't getting taken to the cleaners by a sole-source company. I like having a quality psu with modular design, but I also want to make sure I am getting full value for my money and having a sole source for supply doesn't satisfy me. If you look at Atacom's record on resellerratings.com, their record isn't too spiffy at only 6.16 and that pretty well sucks.

Yoiur power supplies look very promising, but you need to get them out with reputable etailers. I like the fact that you are warranting them for 5 years and that you rate them at 50 C like PC P&C too. If you can get these into the supply chain I would definitely put it on my short list of psu's to consider, along with PC P&C, ********, and Zippy.

Atacom is a reputable store, I shop with them all the time.

• Corsair Employees
Will BestBuy, Fry's Electronics, or MicroCenter be selling these power supplies? It would be nice to be able to pick one up locally.

We're working on it. I think Best Buy will be more of a challenge than Fry's or MicroCenter, just because they have so many stores and are very conservative with shelf space.

Archived