Corsair Community

2gb 133x sd and Canon S2IS

koknkeiki

I bought this card about 2 months ago and it was fine for awhile. All of a sudden it started being inconsistant. When I put it into the camera, I got a memory error. I read somewhere about formatting the card, which I did and it seemed to work. I just got back from vacation, and after I downloaded the

pictures onto my computer and put the card back into the camera, I got the error again. I then put the card back into the computer and I can see the different folders of pictures, but the folders were empty! It was really weird! I tried looking for the pictures through a card reader, instead of my built in laptop slot, and same thing, empty folders. Any suggestions? Luckily I didn't lose any pictures!!

• Corsair Employee

When you remove the card are you stopping it in windows and turning off your camera before you remove the card?

Please try and format your Flash Voyager with Corsair EZ-Recover Utility. Please note; this will not recover Data; it’s made to recover the FAT table for the Flash drive.

But First if you need to recover some data there are some third party utilities available that may help you if you have some data you need to recover from this site.

If you still have problems, let’s get it replaced. Please use the RMA request found in TSXpress or follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

Archived