Corsair Community

Twin2XP2048-6400C4 RMA Request

phanbot

I need an RMA number to return the above mentioned memory modules to you. The didgital display that comes with memory works except for the leds that are supposed to show memory activity. They will light up when I power up my system and go dark after that with no other activity after that. The rest of the display works fine. How long will I have to wait to receive an RMA. I tried calling you at 1-888-222-4346 and I just keep getting a recording to leave a message.

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, I received my replacements for the memory I RMA'd, but now things have gone from bad to worse. The Digital displays only work on one of the sticks of ram and this stick of ram gives me errors in Memtest+ 1.65. Another thing I found odd is that the stick that I believe is bad has a higher voltage than the other stick. It's voltage is 1.95V while the other is 1.91V. In the bios I've set the Vdimm at auto. I've tested both sticks of memory in all 4 ram slots, testing one stick at a time. The stick that doesn't work with the digital displays passes memtest with flying colors while the module that works with the digital display fails 2 passes of memtest. Should I RMA this replacement memory again?

Archived