Corsair Community

disassembling Nautilus 500

1001Nights

Nautilus 500 Owners,

Can anyone assist me on how to disassemble the Nautilus 500? I just purchased it along with a new copper radiator. I would like to swap the stock radiator out, and also install a new fan. I can't seem to figure out how to open the cover... I've seen this done on many reviewer sites but they dont teach you how to do it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Nautilus 500 Owners,

Can anyone assist me on how to disassemble the Nautilus 500? I just purchased it along with a new copper radiator. I would like to swap the stock radiator out, and also install a new fan. I can't seem to figure out how to open the cover... I've seen this done on many reviewer sites but they dont teach you how to do it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

any pic's of the copper rad installed ? is it single pass or double pass rad

as Boogieman said pick off the rubber feet with your fingar nail, oh what size of barbs on rad 3/8?

Nautilus 500 Owners,

Don't worry about using a Torx screwdrivr on the fan screws,just use flat nose pliers.Mash down the white nylon spacer around the screw and back it out. if you have a pair of end nippers or heavy side cutters to cut off the plastic mounting posts they leave a nice little dimple to drill your fan holes.Let us know how your new rad works out I've been considering that to.

Archived