Corsair Community

USB not recgonised 128mb voyager flash

mrjameswilliams

I have been using a usb 128mb Crossair Voyager Flash memory stick for around 5 months. I have used in on many computers usually my works at home comps. Recently i plugged the devise in and a message popped up saying USB not recgonised or malfunctioned. I have tryed about 6 differnt computers and restarted them as well. Does anyone know how i can get it to work as i have some important information on it. The light when plugging the stick in flashes as normal but i cant seem to get access into it. any help would be most appreshiative, thankyou

• Corsair Employees

Please try and format your Flash Voyager with Corsair EZ-Recover Utility. Please note; this will not recover Data; it’s made to recover the FAT table for the Flash drive.

But First if you need to recover some data there are some third party utilities available that may help you if you have some data you need to recover from this site.

If you still have problems, let’s get it replaced. Please use the RMA request found in TSXpress or follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

Archived