Corsair Community

Cap loose, but not yet full lost (Flash Voyager)

pistazienfresse

Hello "Ram Guy"!

Dear Sirs and Madams!

I have purchased an Flash Yoyager USB 2.0 Flash Memory drive 512 MB on the 3rd January 2006 from http://www.amazon.de. Two times of the first three times after I had been wearing the Lanyard with the USB-Stick around my neck, I found the cap in my t-shirt and not on the USB-male/jack of the USB-stick where it belongs. In this condition I cannot use the USB-stick to protect data. I think also if the cap gets allways lost or don't stays on the stick it will not be "water-resistant" or secure to data. Can you send my a tight-fitting cap so that I can finally use the "Flash Voyager" to carry data?

Thanks and Greetings

pistazienfresse®

P.S.: Sorry for my English, I am German.

• 1 month later...

Hello "Ram Guy"!

Dear Sirs and Madams!

On the 12.07.2006 at 18:54h/CEST (= Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:54:14 -0700) I had sent you a message with my adress. It was read by (Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:57:26 -0700) and by (Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:15:20 -0700). But now I still got no cap yet.:(: Even if it was been sent by ship it would have been arrived by now.;):

What is the matter?

Greetings

pistazienfresse®

Please dont post email address!

Dear Mr. A. Neal, dear Mr. E. Ackerson,

dear Madams and Sirs,

as your automatic replays said ("was read on Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:06:51 -0700"/"was read on Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:35:43 -0700") you got now my adress for the second time. Will you react now?

When will I get a fitting cap?

"Please resend your request and I am sure you will get a new cap.

They may have not had stock of the caps when you made the request."

Does your company now produce only sticks without caps or without fitting caps? Or does it now produce no more USB-sticks because all the caps has been getting lost? Is this behavior your normal way of "service"? Why did I had to resend my "request" if the cap was not produced in a correct and fitting way?

Greetings

pistazienfresse®

Dont worry it probably went out by carrier pigeon. You should have it the same time as hell freezes over. But in the mean time you should really double your efforts to get one sent out. I mean, they have read the email twice already. :eek: In the mean time try not to lose the USB drive too. :D:

Dear Madams and Sirs,

"RAM GUY" from the Jack Flash forum of The House of (correct-No-) Help (and No-) Support Forums asked me to send you this email:

I have purchased an Flash Yoyager USB 2.0 Flash Memory drive 512 MB on the 3rd January 2006 from http://www.amazon.de. Two times of the first three times after I had been wearing the Lanyard with the USB-Stick around my neck, I found the cap in my t-shirt and not on the USB-male/jack of the USB-stick where it belongs. In this condition I cannot use the USB-stick to protect data. I think also if the cap gets always lost or don't stays on the stick it will not be "water-resistant" or secure to data. Can you please send my a tight-fitting cap till the 10th of September 2006 so that I can finally (after a 3/4 year) use the "Flash Voyager" to carry data?

Greetings

(especially to Ram Guy, Mr. A. Neal and Mr. E. Ackerson)

[my name and my address]

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Betreff: Reply to post 'Cap loose, but not yet full lost (Flash Voyager)'

Datum: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:01:33 -0600

Von: The House of Help Support Forums

An: [my email-address]

Dear pistazienfresse,

RAM GUY has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Cap loose, but not yet full lost (Flash Voyager) - in the Jack Flash forum of The House of Help Support Forums.

This thread is located at:

http://www.houseofhelp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52103&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:

Please send another request to N/A and ask that question, or you can call them at http://www.corsair.com/us/company/contact/!

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,

The House of Help Support Forums

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:

http://www.houseofhelp.com/forums/subscription.php?do=usub&t=52103

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:

http://www.houseofhelp.com/forums/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

[my name and my address]

... schrieb:

>

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------

> Betreff: Re: No cap was sent yet!

> Datum: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:21:38 +0200

> Dear Mr. A. Neal, dear Mr. E. Ackerson,

> dear Madams and Sirs,

>

> as your automatic replays said ("was read on Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:06:51 -0700"/"was read on Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:35:43 -0700") you got now my address for the second time. Will you react now?

>

> When will I get a fitting cap?

> "Please resend your request and I am sure you will get a new cap.

> They may have not had stock of the caps when you made the request."

> Does your company now produce only sticks without caps or without fitting caps? Or does it now produce no more USB-sticks because all the caps has been getting lost? Is this behavior your normal way of "service"? Why did I had to resend my "request" if the cap was not produced in a correct and fitting way?

>

> Greetings

> pistazienfresse®

[my name and my address]

> Martin Seidler schrieb:

>>

>> Hello "Ram Guy"!

>> Dear Sirs and Madams!

>>

>> On the 12.07.2006 at 18:54h/CEST (= Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:54:14 -0700) I had sent you a message with my address. It was read by ...@corsairmemory.com (Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:57:26 -0700) and by ...@corsairmemory.com (Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:15:20 -0700). But now I still got no cap yet. Even if it was been sent by ship it would have been arrived by now.

>> What is the matter?

>>

>> Greetings

>> pistazienfresse®

[my name and my address]

>>

>> ... schrieb:

>>>

>>>>> Cap loose, but not yet full lost (Flash Voyager)

>>>>> Hello "Ram Guy"!

>>>>> Dear Sirs and Madams!

>>>>> I have purchased an Flash Yoyager USB 2.0 Flash Memory drive 512 MB on the 3rd January 2006 from http://www.amazon.de. Two times of the first three times after I had been wearing the Lanyard with the USB-Stick around my neck, I found the cap in my t-shirt and not on the USB-male/jack of the USB-stick where it belongs. In this condition I cannot use the USB-stick to protect data. I think also if the cap gets allways lost or don't stays on the stick it will not be "water-resistant" or secure to data. Can you send my a tight-fitting cap so that I can finally use the "Flash Voyager" to carry data?

>>>>> Thanks and Greetings

>>>>> pistazienfresse®

>>>>>

>>>>> P.S.: Sorry for my English, I am German.

>>>

>>>> Please send an email request to along with your name address and phone number and we will send you a new cap.

>>>> __________________

>>>> Ram Guy

>>> Hi Ram Guy,

>>> below my name, address and phone numbers.

>>> Greetings

>>>

>>> [my name and my address]

>>>

>>>

>>

>> --

>> ----

>>

>> [my name and my address]

>

> --

> ----

> [my name and my address]

--

----

[my name and my address]

... In the mean time try not to lose the USB drive too. :D:

Why "too"? I have not lost the cap but found it (nearly every time I carried the USB drive around my neck) in my T-shirt. That's why the thread is named :"Cap loose, but not yet full lost". But now you can name it also "exellent service at the house of good help";-)

• Corsair Employees

pistazienfresse

I am sorry that you have not got your cap but this is a logistics question. And the forums are her to help with Tech related questions; certainly if you have problems of this type I will do what ever I can to help you. But there is not a lot I can do if they are out of stock of the caps. I would suggest you contact them at 888-222-4346 and I am sure they will do their best to help you.

Archived