Corsair Community

RAM went bad...

jaxter

What CPU / FSB / Motherboard do you have? Is it an OEM system? If so, what's the model number? What's the specs of the working, non-corsair memory?

What is the exact part # and revision # of each Corsair stick? Is it a TwinX pack?

How To Read the Memory Label

If you have more than one stick, have you tested one stick at a time in each slot using Memtest86+?

Click here to find out how you can add your system specs to your profile and posts!

Specs;

msi 651m 962l

P4 2.4gh'z (Northwood)

Corsair 1GB RAM

ATI radeon 9200se

Maxtor 40gb HDD

Cant do memtest on the stick becuase my pc wont even start with the stick in.

The old stick is and elixer 256mb which ive had for 3 years, and its working fine in my pc!

My new corsair one isnt even 5 Months old! Ive done one of those RMA sheets..

• 2 weeks later...
I sent off like 2 weeks ago

Were the hell is it? i havnt been able to use my pc :X

RMA was approved only 10 days ago. You'll probably get it today or on Monday (assuming you're in the USA), as EVERY SINGLE TIME someone asks where their RMA is, they get it within a business day.

To get a real answer though, you'll need to post your RMA #. Or, call them @ 1-888-222-4346.

BTW, I merged your threads. The above post by itself made no sense whatsoever, as it was out of context.

• Corsair Employees

Please either call our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0" or follow the link in my signature "If you have submitted the RMA using the on line form and have not got a reply!"

Our Customer Service hours are from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM Pacific Time Monday thru Friday excluding holidays. And ask them to check the status for you!

• 1 month later...

RMA Number: R135930

Part Number: VS1GB400C3

Number of modules: 1

Ok. Sorry to get angry, but you guys are taking the piss now.

I sent the ram to you on JULY the 10th.:bigeyes: You NEVER reply to my emails,and i cant really afford to call oversea's. I did call once' a while ago, and this women said they havnt recieved it yet. She then said she would go look for it and email me wether if it was there or not. Which never happened.

i havnt been able to use my pc for ages. Send me some ram tbh.

Archived