Corsair Community

BIOS Settings for M2N32SLI Deluxe

Rambler

Hi,

I’d like to know the settings for using Corsair TWINX2048-6400C4 memory on an Asus M2N32SLI Deluxe board using the Bios 0603.

The BIOS notes the RAM as DDR dual channel 128bit SLI ready memory detected and activated with installed and useable memory being 2048Mb.

Under the BIOS there are a few settings I need clarification on.

Under Jumper free configuration Ive set the AI Tuning to manual and only changed the DDR voltage control to 2.100V. Should this be manually set or left at auto?

Under DRAM configuration, settings have been left on auto for all items except that the SLI Ready Memory is set to Optimal. Options are disabled, optimal, high performance, high frequency. Should I manually set the timings for this memory to 4-4-4-12-2T or leave it as auto? What is the correct setting here?

Also the SLI Ready Memory CPUOC is set to CPUOC 0%. Is this correct?

Thankyou

By the way, Just a FYI:

Single-Core AMDs are only offically rated to support up to 667 MHz memory whereas Dual-Core AMDs are rated to support all the way up to 800 Mhz.

But there is a work-around to having 800 Mhz DDR2 RAM with single-cores. That was the problem I had and it took me about 4 days to figure out what to do.

-Jeff

Archived