Corsair Community

Going to buy a A8N32-SLI DELUXE..

Boz

....and i've been working for 2 years with a Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe.

I have also TWINX 1024 4400PT.

Now i'm changing socket and passing to PCI-E, so spending a LOT of money for the top, but i've thought to keep the ram modules cuz they are the top already.

With the A7N8X I've been so sick and tired of trying to configure the modules for stability and performance, i've posted a long time ago here and discuted problem with Ramguy but all that i have still to try is mounting home-modified bios and i'm not feeling this so much. So my memory ran @ 166mhz in dual channel for about 6 month cuz i just get bored of trying and trying.

I had a headhache when i came back here, put my new MB model (the A8N32-SLI DELUXE) in the search field and found out 3 pages of topics reporting errors.

I just want performance and stability and don't want to spend a month on my bios (again) to get working what is supposed to be working without doing circus-like jumps.

So what i'm asking is this:

Is there a SERIOUS way of solving blue screens and critical errors problems between asus mb and corsair memories?

Don't think that at the Corsair Headquarters all the Asus A8N32 are working fine and everybody is fine, cuz 3 pages of topic = a REAL compatibily problem that all the community can see.

If not, i'll try to sell my memories to some friend or ebay and buy some other brand memory sticks, no problems at all.

Anyway i'm impressed of the service that this forum is giving to costumers, i've never seen such a passion in any other "help forum" of other brands.

Gz and sincerly tnx. :)

• Corsair Employees
Saying that there are many listings for the A8N32-SLI is like comparing Honda Civic and a Hyundai Sonata. If you go to the auto shops you will see the Civic more frequent then the Sonata. One reason, way more users. There are NO COMPATABILITY issues with Corsair RAM with this motherboard. We use this exact motherboard on our screening line before it leaves our facilities. For the A7N8X, I believe 60% of user had issues with this motherboard no matter what RAM they were using.

I had a headhache when i came back here, put my new MB model (the A8N32-SLI DELUXE) in the search field and found out 3 pages of topics reporting errors.

Is there a SERIOUS way of solving blue screens and critical errors problems between asus mb and corsair memories?

Don't think that at the Corsair Headquarters all the Asus A8N32 are working fine and everybody is fine, cuz 3 pages of topic = a REAL compatibily problem that all the community can see.

Not surprising since people only post here when they have issues. Watch an emergency room, you'd think all of humanity is dying. Taking a specific point of view and applying it to the whole just doesn't work.

As for Asus / Corsair, read this :)

http://www.corsair.com/corsair/asus_launch.html

Archived