Corsair Community

A8n32 SLI wont boot with Twinx2048-3200C2PRO

xolinlevh

for last few months my computer was running fine, used a older asus mobo with 2x sticks of Twinx2048-3200c2pro.. then a few weeks ago i upgraded to a new vid card/cpu/mobo. and for some reason it wont boot with the ram. it will only boot with ONE of the sticks in it. if i put them both in it wont even POST. it just sits there....i thought the ram was dead so i RMAed it, just got new ones in today.....and same thing is happening...HELP!

teh mobo has RAM slots in this order 1 BLUE then 1 BLACK then 1 BLUE then 1BLACk. ive tried putting each stick in the first blue indivitualy, comp boots OK. but once i put the other moduel into ANY of the other slots, it wont boot, i hit power button, fans start up, the LEDs on the RAM sticks do thier little flasshin all the cloros...then they drop down to just 1 green LED and it sits there...nothin moves

ok i tested each stick individualy, in the first 2 slots (blue then black) it booted fine wiht both sticks in one at a time, but when i put any of em into the seccond pair of slots (2nd blue 2nd black) nothing, same problem it just hangs without POST

• Corsair Employees
Please refer to your manual if these hints don't help. In the bios under Jumperfree Configuration, you should see a DDR Voltage/Vcore setting. Use the +/- and change it to 2.75v.

Archived