Corsair Community

Security Partition, Auto Pop-up

Bad_Beef67

Hello,

1Gb Flash stick CMFUSB2.0 - 1GB

Is it possible to access the security partition if the Auto Pop-up option is turned off in the Flash Utility?

When I connect the flash drive to the computer the partitions automatically open. When I turn off the Auto Pop-up option only my unsecured partition opens, and I cant access the security partition unless I open the utility, check Auto Pop-up, unplug the stick from my computer, and plug it back in. Then I am prompted for the password and access to the secure partition.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

1Gb Flash stick CMFUSB2.0 - 1GB

Is it possible to access the security partition if the Auto Pop-up option is turned off in the Flash Utility?

When I connect the flash drive to the computer the partitions automatically open. When I turn off the Auto Pop-up option only my unsecured partition opens, and I cant access the security partition unless I open the utility, check Auto Pop-up, unplug the stick from my computer, and plug it back in. Then I am prompted for the password and access to the secure partition.

Thanks in advance!

There is the option in the control panel labeled "Check Password". Click this option for the utility to prompt you for your password. Once you have entered the password you will be able to access the secure partition without having the auto pop-up feature enabled.

Archived