Corsair Community

Problems with a Set of Corsair Value Selects.

isekii

I'm having random reboots and BSOD with my system in my profile.

So I tried swapping out the Motherboard , Video Card and the problem still wasn't fixed.

I just ran Memtest and I have several errors in test #6

What does this mean ?

I had these dual channel modules for about a year now and have no clue why it's giving me problems now.

The modules were previously in my Dell 8400 system but with the new system build I migrated the ram over.

• Corsair Employees
Please load setup/optimized defaults and then set the Dim Voltage to 2.1 volts (+.2 Volts W/Giga-Byte) and then leave the timings set to "BY SPD" and then test the module/'s one at a time with http://www.memtest.org! If you still get errors, please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it! However, if you get errors with both modules that would suggest some other problem and I would test them in another system or MB to be sure.

I put it a RMA Request on Saturday and I still haven't received any email with the RMA number from XXXXXX.

What's going on ?

UUmmmm.... XXXXXX isn't Corsair, that's another company! Sure you RMA'd it with Corsair?

UUmmmm.... XXXXXX isn't Corsair, that's another company! Sure you RMA'd it with Corsair?

Um.. Someone edited my post.

I filled in the online RMA form and sent it in for my Value Selects to be replaced with no response.

What are you talking about ?

Why would I put XXXXXX.

What kinda company would be XXXXXXX

• 2 weeks later...

I filled out the online rma again since I couldn't get through the phone.

This is really disappointing.

What's funny is I went out and purchased a 2 x 1gb DDR2 Corsair Valueselect dual channel memory to use while I try to get it RMA'd.

I didn't think It would be this difficult to get warranty for a set a faulty ram.

The forum X's out names of other memory manufacturers, since Corsair isn't them, and as such doesn't support their memory.

The name you typed in each post is not Corsair, but another memory company (long story short I can see through the X's).

As for the phone number, just tried it, got some lady w/ no problem. What time PST did you call? They may have not been open yet.

Have you check your junk mail folder yet? Can you email me (ramguy@corsairmemory.com) the email address you used to file RMA?

Yes I checked my junk folder.

I still didn't get any response for the 2nd request.

I'm going to send you an email with the email account I used to setup the RMA request form.

Archived