Corsair Community

problem

jkr2021

I just recently installed this memory into my PC. My PC wouldn't boot up. When I run it with one stick (1024MB) it booted fine and works great. When I installed the second stick it didn't boot up at all. I tried to put the second stick in by itself and my PC didn't boot at all. It seems that one of my memory sticks is bad. The PC works great with the other one installed alone.

I too am experiencing the same problem. I purchased my TWINX2048-3200C2PT 2GB Kit from Zipzoomfly.com and when I installed the memory on my PC it was working fine until recently. Now my PC won't boot up with both sticks in. Turns out one of them went bad because when ever I try to boot up with that single faulty stick, my mobo keeps giving me a post beep error. I was able to run memtest86+ on the single working stick and it didn't detect any errors, but I didn't have any luck with the single faulty memory stick as it wouldn't let my PC boot up into the BIOS. It's been more than 30 days since I purchased my memory so I no longer have the option of replacing them with the retailer.

Upon RAM GUY's request, could not use On Line RMA Request Form. So I sent all available information to Warranty@corsairmemory.com. That was about a week ago but I never got a response. I was finally able to fill out and submit the On Line RMA Request Form that RAM GUY had previously suggested, but I am not sure if it was received. I would appreciate any help on this matter. Thank you.

• Corsair Employees

You should get a reply with in about 24 hours excluding weekends and holidays. Please either call our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0" or follow the link in my signature "If you have submitted the RMA using the on line form and have not got a reply!"

Our Customer Service hours are from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM Pacific Time Monday thru Friday excluding holidays.

Archived