Corsair Community

Having hard time getting issues resolved

I have a post over in the WC section post, and so far I haven't gotten any help. I called Corsair and talked to customer service and they told me I need to talk to Aaron Neil sp? about the part number for the hose clamps so they could send them to me. I left two messages and made sure to give my contact information as clearly as possible. I have not heard back from Mr. Neil, and I'm starting to get really frustrated. This is really no big deal, but I do have HIGH expectation from a company with a reputation like Corsair's. I just want everything that came with the kit! I bought it brand new and there is no reason it shouldn’t have all the included parts. On top of that, if I call someone and leave a message, that person should call me back. I’m a customer remember?

Please follow up with a email to coolguy@corsairmemory.com along with your name address and phone number and that you need to get a set of hose clamps!

I finally got a hold Mr. Neil and he is sending the clamps. I realize it may seem like a simple thing, but to me it matters. For example if I ever want to sell the kit I would like to make sure it is complete.

Thanks for the reply RAM GUY.

Regards,

Archived