Corsair Community

6400C4 and M2N32 SLi Deluxe Problem, please help!

adsusanto

I have a problem running the corsair 6400C4 and the M2N32 Sli Deluxe. The following is my system specs: Antec 550 rev.2 PSU, FX-62, XFX 7900GTX, SB Live Audigy 4, 2 x 1GB Corsair 6400C4, 2 x 200GB SATA + 1 x 300GB Seagate SATA2, 2 x Pioner DVDRW. Currently I am using the latest Beta BIOS that is available in Asus web site, 501. The problem I am having is everytime when I enable the SLI ready memory to either optimal, or high performance or highest frequency, my computer can boot fine to windows at first, however when you restart the computer, the screen will go blank. Even when I set the timing manually to 4-4-4-12, I will not be able to boot to windows. However when I disable this option. My computer works flawlessly! I can even set at 4-4-4-12 1T at DDR800. I mean what is the point I bought the Corsair RAM if I have to disable this feature. I bought it because I am curious to see how the EPP function, and how easy it is the use. But at the moment I am really totally frustrated. I ended up of overclocking manually myself! My PC works fine up to 3Ghz, as long as I disable those option. I am also surprise there is not much performance gain in my 3DMark06 when I O/C to 3Ghz. Probably only about 100pts. Also can anyone help me with the memory setting for 6400C4 on the M2N32 SLI deluxe? This motherboard has a lot of complex memory setting option, much much more than my previous DFI boards. I would really appreciate any help....Thank you.

RAM GUY,

I did set the memory manually to 4-4-4-12, but that's the only thing I changed. There are so many other complex options (I just leave it to auto), and I dont know what is the right setting for it. Can you tell me what setting I need to put?? other than the 4-4-4-12?? Thank you.

• 4 months later...
  • Corsair Employees
Let's get them replaced. Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part! Or *New* Tech Support Express” and we will be happy to replace them or it, please note that you are posting from the forum!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived