Corsair Community

Nautilus 500 Not Working

dgbarar

I am on my second Nautilus 500 unit in 2 days. I am unable to get the power on the unit to come on. I have checked that there is 12 VDC to the unit and there is. I was advised by Corsair today that I did not need to connect the green and white connectors to the motherboard. Is this correct? Kinda hard to beleive that I have two lemmons in a row.:(: :(: :(:

Don Barar

Since this has been posted for several days with no response I would have to say the support from Corsair stinks. I sent photographs at Corsairs request and there has been no response. I have left a voice mail message with no response. I have sent EMails on their support request with no response. Sadness.

I am taking this piece of crap back for a refund.

Don Barar

:[pouts: :[pouts: :[pouts: :[pouts: :[pouts: :[pouts: :[pouts: :[pouts:

Don,

It is possible that the pump wasn't fully primed. Once you had the unit filled with coolant and distilled water, plugged in, and turned on, the pump may have sat there with an air bubble to burp out.

Since the Nautilus is an external unit, give it one more try by holding the unit in your hands while it is on, rotate and lightly shake the unit side-to-side as well. This should help the pump activate. (just be sure to have the reservoir plug in place too. ;): )

If you had the Nautilus cover off, did any of the wire connections have a loose contact? :sigh!:

http://www.houseofhelp.com/v2/attachment.php?attachmentid=1983

Hope this helps!

Stev

19-Inside.jpg.9de61e143a05b71c677e2042264ec03e.jpg

Archived