Corsair Community

Help

aaaholtz

I purchased a Corsair Flash Voyager 2 GB jump drive. I have been using it with no problems since May 1. I have put a large number of files on it (and have not backed it up) and today while using the drive, something happened and the dialog box asked me if I wanted to format the drive. I answered "no" and now I am not able to access anything on the drive. I have NOT formatted the drive, and the dialog box that indicates the drive needs to be formatted is the only thing that comes up. Is there any way to recover any of the files on the drive? If you can help, I will be grateful. Thank you, Andie

• Corsair Employees

Please try and format your Flash Voyager with Corsair EZ-Recover Utility. Please note; this will not recover Data; it’s made to recover the FAT table for the Flash drive.

But First if you need to recover some data there are some third party utilities available that may help you if you have some data you need to recover from this site.

If you still have problems, lets get it replaced. Please use the RMA request found in TSXpress or follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

Archived