Corsair Community

MSI Neo2 Platinum MS-7025 with TWINX2048-4000PT

hempracer

Just got this memory and I am trying to figure out the right BIOS setting, could I get some help. Thanks, I would really appreciate it.

My Specs:

- MSI MotherBoard Neo2 Platinum MS-7025

- AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3200+

- ATI Radeon X850 XT Platinum Edition 256 AGP

- On Board MSI Sound and Ethernet

- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0

- Microsoft Natural Internet Keyboard

- Rosewill RP550-2 ATX 2.01 550W Power Supply

- CORSAIR XMS 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 500 (PC 4000) Unbuffered Dual Channel Kit System Memory Model TWINX2048-4000PT

- Western Digital Raptor WD360GD 36.7GB 10,000 RPM Serial ATA150 Hard Drive

BIOS Settings that I need help with:

Timing Mode

Memclock

tcl

tras

trcd

trp

memory timing

memory voltage

clock spread spectrum

CPU FSB Frequency

CPU VID

Agressive timing

And any others you could think of that I would need to know. Thanks again for any help that you can give me.

Robert

• Corsair Employees

Please load setup/optimized defaults and then set the Dim Voltage to 2.7X volts (+.2 Volts W/Giga-Byte) and then set the timings manually to the tested settings for the specific module you have, XMS2700C2 Cass 2-3-3-6 for example or if you have Value Select "BY SPD" and then test the module/'s one at a time with www.memtest.org! If you still get errors, please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it! However, if you get errors with both modules that would suggest some other problem and I would test them in another system or MB to be sure.

You can follow the link in my signature for the tested settings and any setting now listed should be set to Bios default and or Auto.

Archived