Corsair Community

2GB 133x SD card has problems

I recently bought a 2GB 133x SD card and formatted it in my Canon SD400. It worked for the first 50 pictures or so then I started getting "memory card error" on my camera and the pictures wouldn't download. The all said corrupt image. I was able to recover most of the pictures using a free utility called VAIOSoft Recovery, but need a new card.

RAM Guy, can I get the word so I can get a new card?

Thanks!

I just bought the Minolta Z3 digital camera for my wife and immediately got the 2GB - 133x SD card for it. The problem is that camera will not recognize the new card. I tried letting the camera format it, no good. I formatted it on my PC using FAT32, no good. I reformatted it on my PC using FAT, no good. Is this card incompatible with my camera or did I just get a bad card? I hope you have an answer as I have a family wedding next weekend that we wanted to use this camera for. Thanks.

Unless you live damn close to Freemont, CA, it's doubtful that you'd get the replacement card back before then. Advice: Get another card from a store w/ a liberal return policy for the wedding :

Archived