Corsair Community

133X 2GB SD Card for TREO 650

razarm

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same symptoms with the new replacement card. I cannot reformat it. It is unrecognized after the failed formatting. Nothing seems to be different, unless you are saying to ignore the format failure message. This does not seem to be just a bad SD card issue. It seems like everyone who owns a TREO 650 has the issue with this particular card. Please advise what needs to be done.

Regards,

Reza Azarm

• Corsair Employees
Please call our Tech Support at 1-800-205-7657 when you are in front of your system and we can try and help you solve the problem. Our hours are from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Time Monday thru Friday excluding holidays.

How can I return this item and get my money for it? None of the other manufacturered SD cards that I try work like this on my phone (one from a friend and one from a co-worker). I contacted your tech support and they said I cannot format this card on my phone and that it has to be formatted on my PC using FAT32. When I did this, 50% of the memory had a bad sector. When I called support back, they said this may very well happen because I inserted it in my phone before formatting it and that I should send it back again!!!??? What was I not told this the first time? Why is it that my collegue's SD card works perfectly on my phone and I can format it and use it w/o any problems? Why do I have to have this restriction with your SD card? How can I return it and get my money back for this item? This is becoming more of a pain than useful. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Reza Azarm

• Corsair Employees
You would need to talk to your reseller about a refund or you can call our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0" and see if there is anything they can do to help you.

Archived